openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Matt Rutkowski" <mrutk...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Re: [DISCUSS] Final draft of project Charter and graduation Resolution
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2019 17:08:17 GMT
Thanks Matt!  will lower-case these names

From:   Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com>
To:     dev@openwhisk.apache.org
Date:   06/27/2019 12:03 PM
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [DISCUSS] Final draft of project Charter
and graduation Resolution

"Serverless" and "Function" should probably be lowercase. Otherwise looks
good!

On Thu, 27 Jun 2019 at 10:40, Matt Rutkowski <mrutkowski@apache.org>
wrote:

> Given the feedback from previous threads both public and private on this
Resolution topic, including input from mentors, and the recent apparent
confirmation of Dave Grove as proposed VP/Chair for a future PMC being the
sole remaining nominee, I have updated the Wiki to represent the final
draft of the Resolution we would send to the IPMC general list for their
review and subsequent VOTE there.

> Please comment on this thread (and/or Wiki draft page) if anyone has any
changes we should make before sending to the IPMC.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__cwiki.apache.org_confluence_pages_viewpage.action-3FpageId-3D115526932&d=DwIFaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=6zQLM7Gc0Sv1iwayKOKa4_SFxRIxS478q2gZlAJj4Zw&m=ZQBkKB7zo_vGmDlUZErkVAN7fKIhSewZK69cwJIMMgA&s=zV4f-mlnNwWjoyd02LE8VS-HnZwo3LQ94jBSAoBF3lo&e=

--
Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com>