openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ACTION REQUIRED] Nominations for PMC Chair for TLP graduation resolution
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2019 13:02:04 GMT
Already expressed this privately to both Dave and Rodric they are a good
candidates to be chair and to not be afraid of the responsibilities.

Is more of admin on point to keep us in sync with the board and mostly make
sure we don’t miss the deadlines on managerial items

Carlos

--
Carlos Santana
<csantana23@gmail.com>