openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Chetan Mehrotra <chetan.mehro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Openwhisk in a standalone runnable jar (#4516)
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2019 13:24:38 GMT
> Just curious why the jar can’t be build in Windows can you log an issue for this?

So far never tried building openwhisk core repo on Windows hence the
doubt. We can try checking that. However eventually users would be
downloading this jar either from Maven or Github release. So windows
build should not be a major concern

Chetan Mehrotra

On Fri, Jun 21, 2019 at 5:33 PM Carlos Santana <csantana23@gmail.com> wrote:

> Chetan thanks for thinking on Windows users +1
>
> Just curious why the jar can’t be build in Windows can you log an issue for this?
>
> My 2 cents for Windows or Mac I think the best way to build the jar would be inside a
docker container. A one liner with a single command should be able to produce the jar on a
local workstation or devops pipeline.