openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Dominic Kim <style9...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache OpenWhisk graduation to Top Level Project
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2019 06:08:13 GMT
+1

It has been a great honor to be part of this journey.
Thank you all for this wonderful work.

And especially thanks to IBM and founders of the project for their decision
to start this project as an opensource.
I think we all can benefit from this amazing product thanks to their
efforts.

Best regards
Dominic

2019년 6월 5일 (수) 오전 6:51, Michele Sciabarra <michele@sciabarra.com>님이