openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Dominic Kim <style9...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ACTION REQUIRED] Nominations for PMC Chair for TLP graduation resolution
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2019 01:47:11 GMT
Aside from the duties of the Char, IMHO, a PMC Chair should be the one who
loves the project and makes devotion to the project the most.
Also, he should keep eyes on most of the works around the project and try
to get more people involved in the project.
He should lead the project in the right direction at the same time, he
should always be nice and not arrogant.

And I know who's exactly right for the position.

I want to recommend Rodric Rabbah.

If someone should be the Char, I think he is the one.

Best regards
Dominic

2019년 6월 19일 (수) 오전 5:33, Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com>님이 작성: