openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Final draft of project Charter and graduation Resolution
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2019 17:03:06 GMT
"Serverless" and "Function" should probably be lowercase. Otherwise looks good!

On Thu, 27 Jun 2019 at 10:40, Matt Rutkowski <mrutkowski@apache.org> wrote:

> Given the feedback from previous threads both public and private on this Resolution topic,
including input from mentors, and the recent apparent confirmation of Dave Grove as proposed
VP/Chair for a future PMC being the sole remaining nominee, I have updated the Wiki to represent
the final draft of the Resolution we would send to the IPMC general list for their review
and subsequent VOTE there.

> Please comment on this thread (and/or Wiki draft page) if anyone has any changes we should
make before sending to the IPMC.

--
Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com>