openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Rodric Rabbah <rod...@gmail.com>
Subject api gateway with standalone controller
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2019 00:27:37 GMT
I tried to use the api gateway with the standalone controller and ran into
a few issues which I'll document in the relevant docs soon. I'm now hitting
an issue where the api gateway cannot resolve the host for routing a
request.

I opened https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-apigateway/issues/345
to summarize the findings. I created an API successfully which when I curl
fails in the gateway because it can't resolve the upstream host.

I can nslookup/ping the stanalone controller from the api gateay container,
and I can successfully the webaction URL from the api gateway container as
well.

How does the API gateway resolve a hostname and where is that code? Thanks
for the help.

-r