openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Michele Sciabarra" <mich...@sciabarra.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Final draft of project Charter and graduation Resolution
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2019 18:26:16 GMT
Given my commitment to the project (the book on OpenWhisk will be out by the end of this month)
I would like to be included in the PMC (of course if you guys deem my contributions are worth).

--
  Michele Sciabarra
  michele@sciabarra.com

----- Original message -----
From: Matt Rutkowski <mrutkowski@apache.org>
To: dev@openwhisk.apache.org
Subject: [DISCUSS] Final draft of project Charter and graduation Resolution
Date: Thursday, June 27, 2019 5:40 PM

Given the feedback from previous threads both public and private on this Resolution topic,
including input from mentors, and the recent apparent confirmation of Dave Grove as proposed
VP/Chair for a future PMC being the sole remaining nominee, I have updated the Wiki to represent
the final draft of the Resolution we would send to the IPMC general list for their review
and subsequent VOTE there.

Please comment on this thread (and/or Wiki draft page) if anyone has any changes we should
make before sending to the IPMC.

draft link: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=115526932

thx,
mr