openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Allen <...@akrabat.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Final draft of project Charter and graduation Resolution
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2019 17:47:16 GMT
Looks good to me. No obvious errors that I can see.

Regards,

Rob

> On 27 Jun 2019, at 16:40, Matt Rutkowski <mrutkowski@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Given the feedback from previous threads both public and private on this Resolution topic,
including input from mentors, and the recent apparent confirmation of Dave Grove as proposed
VP/Chair for a future PMC being the sole remaining nominee, I have updated the Wiki to represent
the final draft of the Resolution we would send to the IPMC general list for their review
and subsequent VOTE there.

> Please comment on this thread (and/or Wiki draft page) if anyone has any changes we should
make before sending to the IPMC.