openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Rutkowski <mrutkow...@apache.org>
Subject [REVIEW] draft proposal for TLP project charter and ASF board resolution
Date Wed, 29 May 2019 19:05:37 GMT
Dear Whiskers,

As a community we have been discussing the possibility of graduation for quite some time.
 In the wake of the last legal hurdle being cleared (i.e., IBM completed transfer of all trademarks
and name registrations to the ASF board) and in anticipation of a VOTE thread, I have created
a page on our CWiki for drafting 2 artifacts we would need to present to the board as part
of the process, that is the graduated project Charter (simple, straightforward) and the Resolution
(which references the charter/project scope) to become a Top-Level-Project (TLP).

I am asking you all, as you did for the Maturity model review, to please help develop/review/comment
on these items as well:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=115526932

Note that some background and links that describe the process and artifacts are included on
the page as well.

FYI, I brought this up as a topic on the agenda of today's Tech. Int. call if you want my
unedited "take" on the process and these items: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxxTLBC1QD8

Thanks for your help!
-Matt