openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Rutkowski <mrutkow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Java runtime for Knative
Date Wed, 01 May 2019 16:18:46 GMT
Hi Krzysztof,

Just starting to look at this to decide what our future action proxy may look like since it
is not desireable to necessarily maintain a  different proxy for each runtime before we enable
for Knative single entry point. At the same time, we are also looking at future frameworks,
specifically Quarkus along with components of Microprofile.  If you are interested in working
on the current java runtime/proxy I would be happy to review what we needed to do in the NodeJS
runtime which would need to be ported to Java (as an interface/impl.).

-Matt