openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Matt Rutkowski" <mrutk...@us.ibm.com>
Subject [Call for Agenda items] for the May 15th OW Tech. Interchange meeting
Date Mon, 13 May 2019 13:38:19 GMT
Fellow Whiskers,

Time to solicit community agenda items for the next tech interchange call
will be held on Wednesday, May 15th at 11AM EDT (Eastern US), 5PM CEST
(Central Europe), 3PM GMT, 11PM CST (Beijing).

Google calendar entry (always on our Wiki home page):
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/r/eventedit/copy/M3E5a2V0Mmg1MTRmZjVtOTJrcjE0c2hxYmJfMjAxOTA0MDNUMTUwMDAwWiBhcGFjaGVvcGVud2hpc2tAbQ/bXJ1dGtvd3NraTkxQGdtYWlsLmNvbQ?scp=ALL&t=AKUaPmaS_WZnVhQzwZxQr0-hRornYf1BwXAZ1yt0XQnzkmNGbdh_wDeaVs9mpXzwkmovq9T6WhFE5Goq2vZrXUexBJEIIFw4Tw%3D%3D&sf=true

Join the call on Zoom: https://zoom.us/my/asfopenwhisk

If you have any topic to share, please respond to this thread or email or
message me via Slack before the meeting.

Kind regards,
Matt