openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Sven Lange-Last" <sven.lange-l...@de.ibm.com>
Subject Re: CRI-O support?
Date Mon, 13 May 2019 05:23:14 GMT
Hello Henry,

at the moment, there is no support for CRI-O / podman as container
provider for OpenWhisk. I'm also not aware of any efforts or intentions in
this area - but I may have missed that.

There is support for running OpenWhisk on top of a Kubernetes cluster [1].
When using that approach, OpenWhisk uses Kube to manage action containers.

What are your requirements? Will OpenWhisk Kube support satisfy your
needs?

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-deploy-kube

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards,

Sven Lange-Last
Senior Software Engineer
IBM Cloud Functions
Apache OpenWhisk

E-mail: sven.lange-last@de.ibm.com
Find me on:

Schoenaicher Str. 220
Boeblingen, 71032
Germany

Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: Martina Koederitz
Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart,
HRB 243294