openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Henry Zektser <japha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CRI-O support?
Date Tue, 14 May 2019 13:23:52 GMT
I gave that a shot, as well as trying to symlink docker.sock to point to
crio.sock — that did not work I’m afraid.. The Kubernetes factory seemed to
work just fine, I’m just not clear on what the pros/cons of that are.

On May 14, 2019 at 9:20:59 AM, Don Schenck (don.schenck@gmail.com) wrote:

Since Podman is compatible, can you alias it to 'docker' and see if that
works?

--
I'm also on Twitter (@DonSchenck), Facebook (DonSchenck) and Skype
(schenckdon).