openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hamann <matthew.ham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: apigateway TravisCI test failure on master for almost 3 weeks
Date Tue, 28 May 2019 17:34:54 GMT
Looks like the failures began directly after the merging of PR #335. Rodric
and Lars were the contributors of that PR.

I would elect to either revert the PR or ask one of the aforementioned to
investigate the failure and submit a fix. The cause of the failure is not
obvious from the build output.

-Matt
matthew.hamann@gmail.com