openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Rodric Rabbah <rod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: apigateway TravisCI test failure on master for almost 3 weeks
Date Tue, 28 May 2019 18:25:12 GMT
I created an issue for this test failure here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-apigateway/issues/342

Which implicates this line:
tenants.lua:130: attempt to compare nil with number

https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-apigateway/blob/1f46de9d2f7a9420e48c533af7a4b1b6118aa130/scripts/lua/management/lib/tenants.lua#L129-L130

Lars - maybe you can spot the issue from that? I suspect guarding against
nil is sufficient.

-r