openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Henke <martin.he...@web.de>
Subject Re: A plan to (re) implement OpenWhisk on top of Knative
Date Mon, 20 May 2019 12:30:30 GMT
Bertrand,

I am not directly involved in Knative Build or Tekton so I might be wrong on my dead end sentence.

For what I got ,I think It was realised that a build pipeline on Kube and the task to build
docker containers from a given source
is a general problem to solve and in most ways independent from Knative.

The good side on this that step is that Jenkins X (the next version of Jenkins) is embracing
Tekton already as a runtime.
So some would probably get a decent Build UI.

Regards,
Martin