openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache OpenWhisk Runtime Node.js (v0.14.0, rc1)
Date Fri, 17 May 2019 16:42:37 GMT
I didn’t see a [DISCUSS] thread before this [VOTE] thread

This are the type of things that the board will be looking for graduation criteria to see
if we follow the establish process in a consistent way with the community.

[DISCUSS] thread allows to get buy in and to see if any one has an issue starting to cut an
RC of something is almost ready and should be included or just wait for the next release,
etc..

- Carlos Santana
@csantanapr