openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Priti Desai" <pde...@us.ibm.com>
Subject NodeJS Runtime - An ability to run on Knative along with OpenWhisk
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2019 20:58:34 GMT
Hi Whiskers,

I have created a PR under NodeJS runtime repo with changes to run the
NodeJS OpenWhisk actions on Knative.

Please refer to the PR here:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-runtime-nodejs/pull/119

If you are running the NodeJS runtime on OpenWhisk, please note that there
are NO CHANGES introduced at all. We have added an ability to run on
Knative without making any changes while running on OpenWhisk.

I have created two more PRs for documentation and tests:

documentation -
https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-runtime-nodejs/pull/120
test -
https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-runtime-nodejs/pull/121

Please feel free to review/comment on respective PRs.

Cheers
Priti