openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Notes+Video posted from today's Tech. Int. call
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2019 04:09:48 GMT
Sorry I missed the meeting today, I'm out on bootcamp training all week,

Just watched the meeting, I can't describe how excited and proud I am
seeing topics related to ASF TLP process

+1 Rodric R, A Tool to assist generating release artifacts
+1 James T. A Tool to assist verifying the release artifacts
+1 Vincent H, Finally an ASF CICD pipeline, no more manual testing or
private/vendor PG testing to merge PRs

I would moderate April 17, but I would be in Puerto Rico at the beach !!

How about if Rodric gives away the Shirt, I will give out the Coffee Mug,
if you host you will get 2 Swag Items !

-- Carlos

--
Carlos Santana