openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From James Thomas <jthomas...@gmail.com>
Subject Move default Node.js runtime to v10?
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2019 16:52:33 GMT
On Wednesday's community call I asked about moving the default Nodejs
version in the project to v10.

Node.js 6 (which is the current default version) reaches  "end of life" on
April 30th according to https://github.com/nodejs/Release. Node.js 10 is
the current LTS version and is supported until April 2021.

Rodric mentioned this was started previously but ran into issues with the
providers?
https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk/issues/4265

Does anyone have any issues with going forward with this work (once any
issues have been resolved)? I see there is some work going on to fix the
failures (https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk/pull/4450)

--
Regards,
James Thomas