openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Dominic Kim <style9...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What are the requirements for clustered CouchDB?
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2019 09:12:46 GMT
I have not tested with K8S, but native OpenWhisk works well with a
clustered CouchDB.
Even it includes procedures to deploy CouchDB as a cluster.
https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk/blob/master/ansible/roles/couchdb/tasks/deploy.yml#L134

Best regards
Dominic

2019년 4월 24일 (수) 오후 6:02, Michele Sciabarra <michele@sciabarra.com>님이