openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Dominic Kim <style9...@gmail.com>
Subject Write down some documents which describe OW internals
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2019 10:28:41 GMT
Dear whiskers.

When I started to involve in this project, I felt the learning curve of
OpenWhisk is relatively steep.
It has many components, flows, edge cases and the fundamental difficulties
coming from Scala.

So how about writing down some documents about OpenWhisk internals?
I am thinking of writing down documents which explain basic architectures
of each component, how activations flow the system, how entities are
managed, and so on.
There is a possibility that the documents could be stale in the future as
the system is quickly changing, however, it would be a good starting point
to help more people get involved in the project.

Best regards
Dominic