openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Rodric Rabbah <rod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Notes+Video posted from today's Tech. Int. call
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2019 17:27:25 GMT
Thanks Matt - I fixed some typos. *If someone else would like to host the
next community call on April 17* --- *It’s really easy, as the moderator
you gather topics from the dev list and let the speakers do the hard work*
---
*I will send that person their choice of Apache OpenWhisk shirt or coffee
mug. *

*Shirts: *https://www.redbubble.com/shop/t-shirt/34185110?p=t-shirt
*Mugs etc*:
https://www.redbubble.com/people/comdev/works/34185110-apache-openwhisk