openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Rodric Rabbah <rod...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache OpenWhisk Runtimes (v1.13.0-incubating, rc1)
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2019 15:31:55 GMT
The vote for releasing Apache OpenWhisk Runtimes v1.13.0-incubating, rc1 is
now closed.

Vote result for all runtimes in the RC except Go Runtimes
(v1.13.0-incubating, rc1):

7 (+1 binding) (Carlos Santana, Michele Sciabarra, Matt Rutkowski, Bertrand
Delacretaz, Dave Grove, Rob Allen, Matt Sicker)
0 (0 binding)
0 (-1 binding)

Vote result for Go Runtimes (v1.13.0-incubating, rc1):

4 (+1 binding) (Carlos Santana, Michele Sciabarra, Matt Rutkowski, Bertrand
Delacretaz,)
0 (0 binding)
3 (-1 binding) (Dave Grove, Rob Allen, Matt Sicker)

The vote has PASSED.
However, I have prepared Go Runtimes (v1.13.0-incubating, rc2) and will
close the vote on that shortly. It is my intent to include rc2 of the Go
runtime and not rc1.

The voting threads for some reason got split up and can be found at [1, 2,
3].

-r

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/c496c1f5a72f69c822f973a2263402c6199d2110e6faca28c6239eee@%3Cdev.openwhisk.apache.org%3E