openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Allen <...@akrabat.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache OpenWhisk Composer (v0.11.0-incubating, rc2)
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2019 09:21:41 GMT
Hi,

I am +1 to release OpenWhisk Composer: 6bc3405280176e55618853ee8eae284c6e603806

Verified with rcverify & spot checks.

Release verification checklist for reference:

 [X] Download links are valid.
 [X] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.
 [X] DISCLAIMER is included.
 [X] Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.
 [X] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each OpenWhisk repository.
 [X] All files have license headers if necessary.
 [X] No compiled archives bundled in source archive

Regards,

Rob

--
Development thoughts at http://akrabat.com