openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Erez Hadad" <ER...@il.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] release openwhisk CLI
Date Sat, 16 Mar 2019 20:47:26 GMT
Hi guys,

Sorry for crashing the party, but I just hit an issue with the wsk CLI and
opened a ticket:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk/issues/4354

In short: wsk cli does not pass annotations for rules, even though support
for rule annotations is documented.

Regards,
-- Erez

From:   Carlos Santana <csantana23@gmail.com>
To:     dev@openwhisk.apache.org
Date:   15/03/2019 16:34
Subject:        Re: [DISCUSS] release openwhisk CLI

+1 Yay!!

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_apache_incubator-2Dopenwhisk-2Dcli_pull_425&d=DwIFaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=Oo9B0p_tCCWIIum5GpjjqA&m=8St7Vp_XQPKoYEsacKtIR9KnLNHYrHh0QLa17mz-ACE&s=eqN08hftPa8KxqLiCMV5iljFQXs6H-olZFvKQUYs6Rk&e=

--
Carlos Santana
<csantana23@gmail.com>