openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "David P Grove" <gro...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release Apache OpenWhisk CLI 0.10.0-incubating
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2019 18:28:32 GMT

Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com> wrote on 03/19/2019 02:09:36 PM:

> * I haven't really combed through literally every file to ensure
> license headers and notice are correct, though I'm assuming this has
> been kept up to date so far. If that's not the case, then I'll have to
> dig through these releases in more depth next time.

Thanks Matt!

We automate this by running a scancode program (
https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-utilities/tree/master/scancode
) as part of every TravisCI build (both PRs and on master).  It can also be
run manually to verify a releases.  This doesn't help if scancode is buggy
or the configuration is incomplete, but it does provide some level of
automatic enforcement.

--dave