openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "David P Grove" <gro...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] graduation from the incubator
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2019 14:50:25 GMT

Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote on 03/19/2019 10:40:51
AM:

> From: Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org>
> To: OpenWhisk Dev <dev@openwhisk.apache.org>
> Date: 03/19/2019 10:41 AM
> Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] graduation from the incubator
>
> On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 3:34 PM Rob Allen <rob@akrabat.com> wrote:
> > ...The activity on the GitHub PRs and issues is, I suspect,
> overlooked as one of the key places
> > where technical discussions are happening...
>
> Yes, probably - exposing that here would be fantastic.

One can subscribe/search issues@openwhisk.apache.org that's where all of
the github emails go.  Simply document that?

Arguably in an ideal world issue/PR creation would trigger an email to dev
and all the rest of the emails could stay on issues, but I suspect that
isn't a supported out-of-the-box configuration

--dave