openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Marth <mma...@adobe.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] graduation from the incubator
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2019 17:25:06 GMT
Matt, all,

Strongly agree.
My understanding is that moving from ASF incubator to TLP is not (at all) a statement about
the technology but a statement about the community, its diversity (in terms of stakeholders)
and ability to carry forward the project. I agree with everyone on this thread that OpenWhisk
has proven to have achieved that mile stone

(but it does not hurt the cause to say that the technology runs in production and is solid....)

Cheers
Michael