openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Dascalita Dragos <ddrag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] graduation from the incubator
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2019 18:23:40 GMT
Huge +1 from my side as well.
I couldn't agree more. I think the project not only has momentum, but it's
also used in production environments and it's well tested and stable.

In addition, I believe multiple parties have long term visions with
enhancements, which IMO I see it as a positive indicator that this project
will continue to keep the momentum going.