openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache OpenWhisk Client JS (incubating) 3.19.0
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2019 02:18:28 GMT
+1

I was able to verify the release artifacts for client-js 3.19 rc1

[x] Download links are valid.
[x] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.
[x] DISCLAIMER is included.
[x] Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.
[x] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each OpenWhisk repository.
[x] All files have license headers if necessary.
[x] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.

--
Carlos Santana
<csantana23@gmail.com>