openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: feedback on using Apache OpenWhisk name
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2019 08:33:16 GMT
I don’t see anything wrong, and it looks like fair use of “Powered by ...”

I found a similar thing on Digital Ocean market place [1] 😉 using the
“Power by Apache OpenWhisk” but they don’t use the https url to the Apache
openwhisk website.

[1]
https://marketplace.digitalocean.com/apps/nimbella-lite

— Carlos