openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Chetan Mehrotra <chetan.mehro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: release verification help
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2019 15:05:12 GMT
Thanks Rodric and James for such tooling. This would greatly reduce the
friction in voting for releases.

In Apache Sling we have evolved the voting process over the time [1] which
has helped in getting people to vote.

Chetan Mehrotra
[1]
https://sling.apache.org/documentation/development/release-management.html#starting-the-vote