openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From James Thomas <jthomas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] graduation from the incubator
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2019 17:57:25 GMT
+100 on this.

I think the project community has reached a level of maturity that would
enable us to graduate according to the incubator guidelines. The level of
community contributions on the mailing list and the slack channel are
indicative of the succes of the project. We have a broad number of
committers from different backgrounds and interests. From a technical
perspective, I think the platform is also relatively stable and has
multiple production users that have been running over multiple years.

--
Regards,
James Thomas