openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Dominic Kim <style9...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache OpenWhisk Client JS (incubating) 3.19.0
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2019 03:22:43 GMT
+1

I could verify the artifacts with the key.

[x] Download links are valid.
[x] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.
[x] DISCLAIMER is included.
[x] Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.
[x] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each OpenWhisk repository.
[x] All files have license headers if necessary.
[x] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.

2019년 3월 19일 (화) 오전 11:36, 甯尤刚 <ning.yougang@navercorp.com>님이
작성: