openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Lars Andersson <lars.storfiskarn.anders...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenWhisk Apps on Knative
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2019 21:26:39 GMT
Relevant question indeed! If the controller and invoker were to be dropped,
what would be the incentive for using OpenWhisk at all, and not go all in
on Knative instead?

I'm currently working on an RFI from a customer where I see OpenWhisk as a
good fit, but knowing what's going on with Knative makes me wonder if I
should propose Knative instead, even though it might not be fully
production ready yet.

Lars

Den ons 13 mars 2019 kl 21:08 skrev Michele Sciabarra <michele@sciabarra.com