openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Rodric Rabbah <rod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: enhancing scanCode to respect gitignore files
Date Sat, 30 Mar 2019 01:45:43 GMT
I opened a PR
https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-utilities/pull/57 to bundle
the relevant parts of the "pathspec" library. This avoids pip install in
all downstream clients.

The pathspec library is Mozilla Public License 2.0 [1]. My reading of the
Mozilla License, their FAQ [2] and the Apache 3rd Party License Policy [3]
leads me to conclude the bundling is acceptable.

[1] https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/MPL/2.0/
[2] https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/MPL/2.0/FAQ
[3] https://apache.org/legal/resolved.html

-r