openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Rodric Rabbah <rod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] graduation from the incubator
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2019 14:57:11 GMT
On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 10:41 AM Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org>
wrote:

> Maybe running a query on all repositories for items with recent
> activity or with a specific label and sending the results here would
> help expose that?

Do you mean as a one off?

The stats per repository are available on github as project "insights"
For example, in the last month, from
https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk/pulse/monthly

   Excluding merges, *13 authors* have pushed *31 commits* to master and *31
commits* to all branches. On master, *78 files* have changed and there have
been *2,762* *additions* and *434* *deletions*
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk/compare/master@%7B1550591364%7D...master>.

There were 31 merged pull requests, 10 new pull requests, 15 closed issues
and 19 new issues.

Additionally -- All our issues and prs activity is sent to our issues@
mailing list. You can search for comments, new issues, new pull requests,
comments on both of these etc. there as well. That should span all our
repositories.

-r