openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Rodric Rabbah <rod...@gmail.com>
Subject release verification help
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2019 14:49:07 GMT
This email is in response to Chetan raising the following "May be we
automate some of the steps using a shell script similar to
https://github.com/apache/sling-tooling-release/blob/master/check_staged_release.sh"
in one of the recent release vote threads.

Thanks to James Thomas, we have a web-based verification tool that
automates the release candidate checks so it's much easier now to verify
and vote on the releases. Source available at
https://github.com/jthomas/openwhisk-release-verification and you can try
it out here http://apache.jamesthom.as/ per comment on Slack earlier today.

And I opened a PR to add my bash scripts which I called `rcverify` here
https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-release/pull/254. This was
previously a gist which I'll delete if the PR is accepted (see [1] for
reference).

[1] rcverify gist
https://gist.github.com/rabbah/0f9e138c9088758c30fe31f05b893041

-r