openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Rodric Rabbah <rod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache OpenWhisk Client JS (incubating) 3.19.0
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2019 20:50:57 GMT
+1

I wrote a script to verify this release. The gist is here
https://gist.github.com/rabbah/0f9e138c9088758c30fe31f05b893041
You'll see sample output at the bottom. It detected the same issue raised
by Matt wrt the license, otherwise everything checked out.

computing sha512 and validating... valid
verifying asc... valid
verifying disclaimer... valid
verifing notice... valid
verifying license... not valid (diff
'/var/folders/q9/s3th42s53d34ftd5wvcypybr0000gn/T/tmp.6t9xcMV8/incubator-openwhisk-client-js-3.19.0-incubating/LICENSE.txt'
'/var/folders/q9/s3th42s53d34ftd5wvcypybr0000gn/T/tmp.6t9xcMV8/LICENSE-2.0')
verifying sources have proper headers... valid
scanning for binaries... valid

-r