openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Rodric Rabbah <rod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tech Interchange meeting Notes & Video posted
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2019 11:54:41 GMT
Thanks Bertrand for the suggestion. I've updated the doc and the links are
below for convenience as well.

PRs reviewed/discussed:
- Remove API key by default (“ready”)
https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk/pull/4284
- Hadoop/YARN support (merged) New contributor Sam Hjelmfelt
https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk/pull/4129
- Better multi-region support (review)
https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk/pull/4314
- Karate (reviewed, what’s next?)