openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Don Schenck <don.sche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenWhisk Apps on Knative
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2019 21:50:00 GMT
I work for Red Hat, which is touting Knative as "serverless" pretty hard.

My take: OpenWhisk is so much easier to use. I can write a small function,
run one command and BOOM I have a function.

I wrote a really involved tutorial and blog series about Knative, but after
I was finished I learned that we are going with Knative.

I know this isn't helpful, but hopefully you'll find it informational. I
seem to have a knack for choosing technologies that die (I gave up my
Windows Phone just last Fall).

-- Don

--
I'm also on Twitter (@DonSchenck), Facebook (DonSchenck) and Skype