openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Michele Sciabarra" <mich...@sciabarra.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] release openwhisk runtimes
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2019 13:22:27 GMT
No there are no runtimes using v2 actionloop, yet. Probably the first will be rust and the
new java.

--
 Michele Sciabarra
 michele@sciabarra.com

----- Original message -----
From: David P Grove <groved@us.ibm.com>
To: dev@openwhisk.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] release openwhisk runtimes
Date: Monday, March 04, 2019 2:08 PM

Rob's PR to update the PHP version has been merged.

We need to update the end year in all our notice files from 2018 to 2019 (I
will submit PRs today).

There's a pending PR [1] to bump NodeJS version to pick up latest security
fixes that should merge today.

We should get the update to the actionloop in [2] merged.

Do downstream runtimes that use the actionloop need updates for [2] that we
need to wait for?

Is there anything else we need to wait on before we can proceed?

--dave

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-runtime-nodejs/pull/114
[2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-runtime-go/pull/72

On 2019/02/21 17:19:51, Rodric Rabbah <r...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If you've contributed to one of these runtime repos please take a moment
to>
> read this and also review the runtime repo that you've worked on.>
>
> Do you (or anyone) have any reason to delay a release of the following>
> runtime repositories as in, for example, are there any outstanding pull>
> requests and patches to land? If not, I will start the release on
Monday>