openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Rodric Rabbah <rod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about the change on the API key
Date Sun, 03 Mar 2019 14:23:50 GMT
Hi Michele

The PR is not yet merged. The annotation key name can be found here https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk/pull/4284/files#diff-1deecb897557023bf4534b2c5a153676R317
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk/pull/4284/files#diff-1deecb897557023bf4534b2c5a153676R317>
and is called "provide-api-key”. If you set it to “true” then it is sufficient to get
the API key on a newly created action. Pre-existing actions will not see a change in behavior.
I will work with a committer this coming week to get the change finalized and merged.

I leave it to someone from IBM Cloud Functions to comment on your second question.

-r