openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: release verification help
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2019 17:39:52 GMT
Using the website I would think it doesn’t count as verifying the artifacts.

Just playing devils advocate here.

Going to a website and selecting something from a Dropbox and see green checks don’t know
if the useful for the person doing the voting. Maybe taking the code from the website or bash
scripts and running locally seems more real.

- Carlos Santana
@csantanapr