openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] release openwhisk runtimes
Date Sat, 16 Mar 2019 13:07:07 GMT
At this point I’m ok with what ever plan as long we have a continuous train of releases and
becomes an easy and habit process

the nodejs runtime doesn’t have a hard dependency and doesn’t need to wait for client-js
3.19.0

I’m ok if Rodric wants to continue with plan release all the runtimes now.

I can signup to do runtimes next release after this wave, for the next wave of runtimes I
can pick up any changes including nodejs with new client-js and rust if it’s ready.

- Carlos Santana
@csantanapr

> On Mar 16, 2019, at 8:54 AM, Dave Grove <dgrove@apache.org> wrote:
>
> I think we will want to get openwhisk-client-js 3.19.0 into the runtime-nodejs release.
 So we need to wait the 2x 72 hours for that release process to go through before we can start
a release runtime-nodejs.

> Rather than delay the rest of the runtimes for another week+, I think we could break
the runtimes into two waves and push ahead with most of the rest of them.