openwhisk-dev mailing list archives: February 2019

Site index · List index
Message listThread · Author · Date
Carlos Santana Incubator Release Checklist/template Fri, 01 Feb, 09:44
Shazron   Re: Incubator Release Checklist/template Fri, 01 Feb, 21:58
Carlos Santana     Re: Incubator Release Checklist/template Fri, 01 Feb, 22:58
Justin Halsall Bi-Weekly Tech Interchange next Wednesday - add agenda topics here Sat, 02 Feb, 00:12
James Thomas   Re: Bi-Weekly Tech Interchange next Wednesday - add agenda topics here Mon, 04 Feb, 17:21
Justin Halsall     Re: Bi-Weekly Tech Interchange next Wednesday - add agenda topics here Tue, 05 Feb, 16:46
Rodric Rabbah remove rotted distributed playbooks? Mon, 04 Feb, 22:39
Carlos Santana   Re: remove rotted distributed playbooks? Mon, 04 Feb, 23:19
Justin Halsall 1 hour until: Bi-Weekly Tech Interchange Wed, 06 Feb, 14:59
Matt Rutkowski OW Tech. Int. Meeting Notes and Video upload links for 2018-02-06 Wed, 06 Feb, 17:16
Rodric Rabbah   Re: OW Tech. Int. Meeting Notes and Video upload links for 2018-02-06 Wed, 06 Feb, 17:19
Krzysztof Sobkowiak Exposing multiple web actions Thu, 07 Feb, 22:49
Krzysztof Sobkowiak Prewarmed containers Fri, 08 Feb, 08:03
Carlos Santana   Re: Prewarmed containers Fri, 08 Feb, 10:42
James Thomas Pluggable Trigger Feed Event Provider Fri, 08 Feb, 17:11
Rodric Rabbah   Re: Pluggable Trigger Feed Event Provider Sat, 09 Feb, 16:28
Rodric Rabbah outstanding PRs on openwhisk repo Sat, 09 Feb, 15:32
Carlos Santana   Re: outstanding PRs on openwhisk repo Sat, 09 Feb, 16:22
James Thomas     Re: outstanding PRs on openwhisk repo Mon, 11 Feb, 10:55
Lars Andersson Access to OpenWhisk Confluence project space Mon, 11 Feb, 14:53
Re: [Discussion] Log collection enhancement
Rodric Rabbah   Re: [Discussion] Log collection enhancement Tue, 12 Feb, 01:56
Rodric Rabbah archiving our slack history Tue, 12 Feb, 14:24
Bertrand Delacretaz   Re: archiving our slack history Tue, 12 Feb, 15:43
Rodric Rabbah     Re: archiving our slack history Wed, 13 Feb, 00:30
Shazron       Re: archiving our slack history Wed, 13 Feb, 00:36
Rodric Rabbah         Re: archiving our slack history Wed, 13 Feb, 01:26
Rodric Rabbah     Re: archiving our slack history Thu, 21 Feb, 16:45
Rodric Rabbah change the default action context to omit api key Wed, 13 Feb, 21:08
Tyson Norris   Re: change the default action context to omit api key Wed, 13 Feb, 21:28
David P Grove     Re: change the default action context to omit api key Wed, 13 Feb, 21:32
Rodric Rabbah       Re: change the default action context to omit api key Wed, 13 Feb, 21:53
Christian Bickel         Re: change the default action context to omit api key Thu, 14 Feb, 07:27
Michele Sciabarra   Re: change the default action context to omit api key Thu, 14 Feb, 08:38
Dominic Kim     Re: change the default action context to omit api key Thu, 14 Feb, 09:32
Rodric Rabbah       Re: change the default action context to omit api key Thu, 14 Feb, 15:02
Olivier Tardieu         Re: change the default action context to omit api key Thu, 14 Feb, 15:20
Rodric Rabbah           Re: change the default action context to omit api key Thu, 14 Feb, 15:26
Olivier Tardieu             Re: change the default action context to omit api key Thu, 14 Feb, 15:39
Rodric Rabbah               Re: change the default action context to omit api key Fri, 15 Feb, 02:37
Rodric Rabbah                 Re: change the default action context to omit api key Tue, 19 Feb, 15:12
James Thomas                   Re: change the default action context to omit api key Wed, 20 Feb, 11:38
Rodric Rabbah                     Re: change the default action context to omit api key Wed, 20 Feb, 13:32
Rodric Rabbah                       Re: change the default action context to omit api key Tue, 26 Feb, 13:44
Rodric Rabbah     Re: change the default action context to omit api key Thu, 14 Feb, 15:03
Rodric Rabbah good first issue tweets Thu, 14 Feb, 15:21
Carlos Santana   Re: good first issue tweets Thu, 14 Feb, 15:57
James Thomas     Re: good first issue tweets Fri, 15 Feb, 10:45
Rodric Rabbah update to deploy catalog playbook Fri, 15 Feb, 19:45
Priti Desai   Re: update to deploy catalog playbook Fri, 15 Feb, 21:00
Rodric Rabbah nodejs runtime packages in base images Sat, 16 Feb, 01:53
Dominic Kim   Re: nodejs runtime packages in base images Sat, 16 Feb, 13:57
Carlos Santana     Re: nodejs runtime packages in base images Sat, 16 Feb, 14:12
James Thomas       Re: nodejs runtime packages in base images Mon, 18 Feb, 18:00
Rodric Rabbah updated CLI go vendors Sat, 16 Feb, 17:33
James W Dubee   Re: updated CLI go vendors Tue, 19 Feb, 15:05
Rodric Rabbah switch docker compose to "lean"? Sat, 16 Feb, 18:21
Carlos Santana   Re: switch docker compose to "lean"? Sat, 16 Feb, 22:56
James Thomas     Re: switch docker compose to "lean"? Tue, 19 Feb, 12:02
Rodric Rabbah       Re: switch docker compose to "lean"? Tue, 19 Feb, 13:12
PR to enable actions on YARN
Rodric Rabbah   PR to enable actions on YARN Sat, 16 Feb, 19:22
Carlos Santana     Re: PR to enable actions on YARN Sat, 16 Feb, 22:55
Rodric Rabbah       Re: PR to enable actions on YARN Sat, 16 Feb, 22:56
Carlos Santana         Re: PR to enable actions on YARN Sat, 16 Feb, 23:10
Rodric Rabbah           Re: PR to enable actions on YARN Sun, 17 Feb, 00:00
Samuel Hjelmfelt   Re: PR to enable actions on YARN Sat, 23 Feb, 01:20
Dascalita Dragos     Re: PR to enable actions on YARN Tue, 26 Feb, 00:15
Samuel Hjelmfelt       Re: PR to enable actions on YARN Tue, 26 Feb, 01:36
Wangda Tan     Re: PR to enable actions on YARN Tue, 26 Feb, 19:40
Dave Grove Re: [VOTE] - release Apache OpenWhisk Composer 0.10.0 Mon, 18 Feb, 22:05
David P Grove   [VOTE] - release Apache OpenWhisk Composer 0.10.0 Wed, 13 Feb, 01:29
Carlos Santana     Re: [VOTE] - release Apache OpenWhisk Composer 0.10.0 Wed, 13 Feb, 13:38
Rodric Rabbah     Re: [VOTE] - release Apache OpenWhisk Composer 0.10.0 Fri, 15 Feb, 22:49
Dave Grove     Re: [VOTE][RESULT] - release Apache OpenWhisk Composer 0.10.0 Mon, 18 Feb, 22:13
David P Grove [VOTE] Release Apache OpenWhisk Composer (incubating) 0.10.0 Mon, 18 Feb, 22:14
Bertrand Delacretaz   Re: [VOTE] Release Apache OpenWhisk Composer (incubating) 0.10.0 Fri, 22 Feb, 15:25
Erez Hadad Proposing a new performance benchmark tool for OpenWhisk - overhead Tue, 19 Feb, 11:03
Rodric Rabbah   Re: Proposing a new performance benchmark tool for OpenWhisk - overhead Wed, 20 Feb, 18:19
Erez Hadad     Re: Proposing a new performance benchmark tool for OpenWhisk - overhead Wed, 20 Feb, 18:50
James Thomas Bi-Weekly Tech Interchange tomorrow - add agenda topics here Tue, 19 Feb, 11:55
James Thomas   Re: Bi-Weekly Tech Interchange tomorrow - add agenda topics here Tue, 19 Feb, 12:00
Erez Hadad     Re: Bi-Weekly Tech Interchange tomorrow - add agenda topics here Tue, 19 Feb, 12:27
Matt Rutkowski     Re: Bi-Weekly Tech Interchange tomorrow - add agenda topics here Tue, 19 Feb, 15:47
James Thomas       Re: Bi-Weekly Tech Interchange tomorrow - add agenda topics here Tue, 19 Feb, 18:17
Matt Rutkowski Notes + Video posted from today's OW Tech. Int. call Wed, 20 Feb, 17:50
Erez Hadad   Re: Notes + Video posted from today's OW Tech. Int. call Wed, 20 Feb, 18:50
Matt Rutkowski   Re: Notes + Video posted from today's OW Tech. Int. call Thu, 21 Feb, 15:36
Rodric Rabbah Feeds and fully resolving the trigger name Thu, 21 Feb, 00:10
Rodric Rabbah   Re: Feeds and fully resolving the trigger name Thu, 21 Feb, 00:33
Rodric Rabbah [DISCUSS] release openwhisk runtimes Thu, 21 Feb, 17:19
Rob Allen   Re: [DISCUSS] release openwhisk runtimes Thu, 21 Feb, 17:31
Shawn Black   Re: [DISCUSS] release openwhisk runtimes Thu, 21 Feb, 17:35
Rodric Rabbah [DISCUSS] release openwhisk CLI Thu, 21 Feb, 17:29
David P Grove Incubator quarterly report Tue, 26 Feb, 18:46
Rodric Rabbah   Re: Incubator quarterly report Tue, 26 Feb, 22:15
Matt Rutkowski     Re: Incubator quarterly report Thu, 28 Feb, 16:16
David P Grove       Re: Incubator quarterly report Thu, 28 Feb, 16:24
Dave Grove   Re: Incubator quarterly report Wed, 27 Feb, 20:46
Carlos Santana     Re: Incubator quarterly report Wed, 27 Feb, 21:16
Chetan Mehrotra CosmosDB Cache invalidation service codebase location Wed, 27 Feb, 08:03
Chetan Mehrotra   Re: CosmosDB Cache invalidation service codebase location Thu, 28 Feb, 15:49
Chetan Mehrotra Configuring OpenWhisk Wed, 27 Feb, 10:57
Dominic Kim   Re: Configuring OpenWhisk Thu, 28 Feb, 01:49
David P Grove Fw: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache OpenWhisk Composer (incubating) 0.10.0 Wed, 27 Feb, 18:22
Michele Sciabarra ActionLoop 1.0.2 with versioning and support for "more"... Wed, 27 Feb, 19:04
David P Grove   Re: ActionLoop 1.0.2 with versioning and support for "more"... Wed, 27 Feb, 19:17
Michele Sciabarra     Re: ActionLoop 1.0.2 with versioning and support for "more"... Wed, 27 Feb, 20:14
Carlos Santana       Re: ActionLoop 1.0.2 with versioning and support for "more"... Wed, 27 Feb, 22:04
Michele Sciabarra         Re: ActionLoop 1.0.2 with versioning and support for "more"... Thu, 28 Feb, 06:23
David P Grove Welcome new Committer Olivier Tardieu Wed, 27 Feb, 20:34
Rodric Rabbah   Re: Welcome new Committer Olivier Tardieu Wed, 27 Feb, 20:35
Carlos Santana     Re: Welcome new Committer Olivier Tardieu Wed, 27 Feb, 21:17
jmcl...@apache.org Podling Report Reminder - March 2019 Wed, 27 Feb, 21:06
David P Grove Apache OpenWhisk Composer 0.10.0 (incubating) Released Thu, 28 Feb, 14:37
sebb   Re: Apache OpenWhisk Composer 0.10.0 (incubating) Released Thu, 28 Feb, 15:08
Message listThread · Author · Date
Box list
Dec 201925
Nov 201970
Oct 201964
Sep 201998
Aug 2019111
Jul 2019168
Jun 2019222
May 2019112
Apr 2019121
Mar 2019220
Feb 2019114
Jan 201999
Dec 2018103
Nov 201876
Oct 201891
Sep 2018136
Aug 2018221
Jul 2018196
Jun 2018195
May 201862
Apr 201889
Mar 2018202
Feb 2018160
Jan 201864
Dec 201745
Nov 201751
Oct 201757
Sep 201799
Aug 201765
Jul 2017154
Jun 2017124
May 201766
Apr 201735
Mar 201760
Feb 201779
Jan 2017155
Dec 201657