openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Grove <dgr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Incubator quarterly report
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2019 20:46:48 GMT
A complete draft is now available on the CWIKI page referenced below.

Please review and either edit directly or bring items needing discussion to the dev list.
 If there are no outstanding discussion items by end of day Friday 3/1, I will submit the
report to the Incubator wiki for mentor approval.

thanks,

--dave