openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Matt Rutkowski" <mrutk...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Bi-Weekly Tech Interchange tomorrow - add agenda topics here
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2019 15:47:55 GMT
Priti and I would like to share our progress, findings and plans for
making our OpenWhisk runtimes work (NodeJS primarily) with Knative (build
and serving) with minimal impacts with the hopes it will get our comm.
thinking about what are the essential differentiators of OW to carry
forward on a Kube/Knative stack.

Kind regards,
Matt

From:   James Thomas <jthomas.uk@gmail.com>
To:     dev@openwhisk.apache.org
Date:   02/19/2019 06:01 AM
Subject:        Re: Bi-Weekly Tech Interchange tomorrow - add agenda
topics here

That should be "Wednesday (February 20th)."

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__zoom.us_my_asfopenwhisk&d=DwIBaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=6zQLM7Gc0Sv1iwayKOKa4_SFxRIxS478q2gZlAJj4Zw&m=EjhW8S-FqgHC1fjj5A000Vec_CnxYfUZLjxLz4VBR0o&s=MtC2AY2iR-Rek_ED143FEsuYjmlFxPs9W1m3dALg1Yo&e=

--
Regards,
James Thomas